Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A Walk on the Beach

Day 17:

After a long day yesterday I decided to take a nice reflective walk on the beach. I was feeling a little sad and it was a pretty washed out day...when this surfer came up to me and asked if I saw the whales. He showed me where they were and I kept my eyes peeled. Sure enough I saw the blows out on the water, it was too white to photograph but seeing them was enough. The whole time Mark and I were in Hawaii we were watching whales out on the horizon and seeing the whales today just reminded me of him and of everything else in my life that I am so lucky for. I know it seems cheesy, but I think that when you need it most something ever so small, like a whale blow in the distance, can be a reminder not to be sad but to wake up and live the life you have to its fullest. So this pictures is for all of my family and friends... who have helped me to do just that.

1 comment:

katy said...

My favorite post yet! Fabulous.