Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's Back!



Day 199:
Thank you thank you to my parents for my fabulous Christmas gift...my camera is back! No more excuses, I'm so excited to have it back!
Today Mark and I hung up his biggest present from me... it's the view from the condo in Maui, painted from a picture that we took on our last fabulous Hawaii trip last year. I had to put two pictures, so you could actually see the painting and see where we actually put it in the house. I think Mark was pleased, if not super surprised... I think he may have guessed it was a painting when I was working on his home-made present for over a month at my parent's house.

1 comment:

katy said...

Yay for having the camera back... so exciting! I can't wait to see all the photo gems in store :) hehe. As you know, I think the painting is fabulous as well.