Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh My GOODNESS!!!!


WOW! I cannot believe the night I had! Mark and I are engaged!!! We went for a picnic on the beach and I had no idea!!! I'm still a bit excited if you couldn't tell... sitting still for long enough to write this post is quite difficult! So here's the ring!!! (sorry I'm not a photographer, you'll have to wait till we see Katy for some good little engagement shots!)


This one is the beautiful box that Mark made to hold the ring! I love it!


This last picture is the amazing view that we had when he popped the question! I tried to take a few others at the beach, but I was a bit too excited, and they didn't really work! whoops!

5 comments:

katy said...

YAHOOOOOOO!!! (if you can't tell... i'm excited). CONGRATULATIONS!!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

Ben, Keenan, Daphne, and I are really excited, too! Congratulations to the super cute couple ;)

Emmads said...

YAY YAY YAY I'm so excited for you guys!!! :) Congratulations! Love you!

Nicole said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh yay!!!!! love you, so excited!!!